I wasn't roaring drunk, but I was starving and had 45 minutes to kill. So against my better judgment, I returned to Dani's for a slice for the first time since Jul 17, 2010. The guy cutting and touching pizza didn't wash his hands between customers (despite handling cash), and the slices themselves (pictured) are the same as they were six years ago. Inexplicably crowded and cramped. Perhaps I'll give it a third chance in 2022.
Perfect experience in every way possible. Alex and Sacha were punctual, no-nonsense, and brutally efficient. The prices for Kerb were also far better than other movers I assessed, and there's nothing slimy about this company. No red flags. Highly recommended.
Leonard and his colleague were fast, efficient, and affable. Moving sucks. It was refreshing having two guys who were upbeat and enthusiastic about it. Leonard even took care of a bunch of large garbage I left behind in the yard. What's not to love?
Reasonable price. No hidden fees or weird charges. I was about 30 minutes late and they were super-understanding. They unloaded my truck quickly and treated all my stuff with respect. Definitely will use them when I move again.
I just moved to Santa Fe and was dreading finding a new vet. I went to Dr. Heyman based on the reviews I saw online and was not disappointed. Very calm demeanor, very professional, and he didn't try try to rush me. He answered all my questions very thoroughly. I will definitely recommend North Side Veterinary Clinic to anyone I come across who is looking for a vet in Santa Fe.
They were closed down ("until further notice") by the Health Dept. today. They're truly vile.
EDIT 11/18/11: Here's a list of the violations that led to Eat On 8's failing grade:
Violation points: 55
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
3) Live roaches present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
4) Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
5) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
6) Other general violation.